Etudiants Toulousains pour l'Aide Internationale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Etudiants Toulousains pour l'Aide Internationale

Bonjour Invité

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Les dernières news (en anglais)

AuteurMessage
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.11.05 14:48

Pierre, le 8 novembre a écrit:
salut florent,

l'analyse (la premiere) est faite, on doit aller chercher les resultats .... demain si tout est ok....

je te telephone la semaine prochaine ou ce week-end ! (apres,je pars en chine en train pour rencontrer des asso pour faire des chantiers)

wait....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.11.05 14:46

Florent a écrit:
Hello every body !!
có khỏe không ?

I hope you are fine.
I write you about ours projects.

We are calling a youth club to make a cultural exchange between The Vietnamese and French children. Moreover, we want to sensibilise the Frenches, and this children will help us to visit school, and present an idea about the Vietnamese life, the Fisher Village, and an initiation at the international solidarity.

We are collecting money to pay the teacher to the Fisher Village ' children.

Please to send me the figures and the results of the analyse of the water from the filter, and send us a bill.

Are you agree to make a partership between our two organisations?

If you want, we are writing a presentation of ours projects, and we can translate it in english to you. But it is big.

And, Is Pierre agree to call me during this, or the next week?

We hope to continue with you !
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty09.10.05 20:46

Pierre a écrit:

Hello florent,

About the 100 $, finally i went wednesday with thao to the labotory, we will receive the result the next week. But we have to come back to give more sample of waters.
When i have the results, i scan them to you

I think the total cost will be cheaper that the 100 $ that you gave us. If i am ready, what do you want that we do with the money.

About the 3 filters... they were not "lost" or "stolen" .... the familly sold them !!!!! I think, we should not remplace them before next year otherwise all the famillies will do the same... and if they sold the filters, it s their personal choice...

About tuberculosis, the problem is managed by anh and javva will give 100 $ to pay some medecines...
The 2 people infected should be ok soon...
I will try to have a meeting with medecin du monde and i will ask them if they can come to visit the fisher village.

About the status and to become member of javva vietnam, we will discuss about our status the next week-end, i hope i will be able to answer to you after this week-end

About the teacher, if you can recolt the money it could be really great.
I spoke about this idea to Blue Dragon, maybe they could help us to implement the idea. It is very nice organization, i like very much the director, he seems completly trustable (the idea of water filter comes from him ).

Maybe we could have a phone conversation to speak about that one day ? Next week ?

Pierre

Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty09.10.05 20:41

Florent a écrit:

Hello everybody, and Pierre !
We had started our new year, with hope to do great somethings...

The organisation of our association had changed: Adrien is the president, Anne the personal assistant, and Thomas is the treasurer.
WE WOULD LIKE TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL PARTNER OF JAVVA VIETNAM, and have news status for the prefecture. So, tell us what you think about it...

We would like to have news about the 100$, and the 3 lost water filters.

Can you tell us what do you do with "médecins du monde" please? Because we are searching informations about the tuberculosis.

Eventually, we are thinking about to do something between a french children house and the children from the Fisher Village. What do you think about?

We are really motivated for this year, and we sart our actions more early than the past year. So, we would like to have reflexions together about the Fisher Village, and maybe exchanges.

We will recolt some money to pay a teacher for the next year.

I hope to have news !
Cheers!
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty11.09.05 15:34

Florent, en français a écrit:

Hihihi, cool, excellente nouvelles. C'est Thomas qui a eu cette idée. Nous avons eu des contacts qui ne nous ont pas pris très au sérieux cette anée, mais je pense que nous somme plus crédibles maintenant, d'autant plus que nous sommes une équipe de treize personnes plus organisées. Donc on se tiend au courant pour la suite. Nous rentrons à la faculté la semaine prochaine, et nous somme en réseau avec tous les étudiants de médecine de France. Donc pour ce qui est de l'information, je crois qu'on va pouvoir se demerder.
A bientôt
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty11.09.05 15:33

Pierre, en français a écrit:

salut florent,

Suite a ton mail, j'ai telephoné à MDM. Excellent !!!!
Ils vont commencer un programme de medecine ambulante pour les personnes vivant sur le fleuve rouge et ils ont besoin de personnes comme nous pour les aider. En plus, ils travaillent avec l'université dont sont issus les volontaires en medecine... La semaine prochaines, on les rencontre.
Bref, tu as eu une excellente idée !!!!

Au niveau des medicaments, cette apres midi, j'ai rencontre un medecin de l'OMS, il se pourrait qu'on puisse recevoir les medicaments directement d'un programme vietnamien de lutte contre la TB.

la suite au prochain mail, j'ai une reunion dans 2 minutes...
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty08.09.05 19:06

Florent jocolor a écrit:

Hello everybody !

About the idea of the teacher, it is OK !!

About the tuberculosis, Thomas have met “Médecin du Monde”, and propose 2 solutions: to contact the French doctors in Hanoï, and to send drugs in future.

I have proposed two solutions, and I haven’t an answer. What do you think about the idea of the partnership between the Vietnamese medical students, and us?

About the exchange, I would like to speak more about it, in order to have more ideas. For example, I don’t know if Vietnamese student will be able to pay the experience in France.

We will try to call Solidarité Jeunesse to give them our account…

Can you send an invitation to the mailing list of Javva Vietnam to each member of “Un ETAI pour le Vietnam”. I feel I am the only one on this, and I would like the others to have information….

See you

Note: En fin de message paraissaient les adresses mail des personnes members (=membres en français). Je les ai suprimées, au cas où les gens ne savent pas qu'il peuvent les consulter directement sur le site! Laughing
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty08.09.05 18:59

Thomas, en français bien sûr... a écrit:

Salut, j'écris ce mail suite à une visite que j'ai rendu à des gens de médecins du monde.
Je suis allé les voir hier pour leur raconter un peu ce premier voyage d'exploration, l'évolution de notre projet, les problèmes rencontrés, le fisher village...etc.
Ils ont beaucoup aimé ce projet et la façon dont il a été réalisé.
Je leur ai parlé des filtres à eau, de l'éventualité de payer un institutrice, ainsi que du fait d'essayer de monter un partenariat entre une future MJC d'hanoï et une MJC toulousaine. Il ont aussi beaucoup aimé ce dernier projet car étant quelque chose qui n'existe pas encore et qui pourrait être très bénéfique pour tous le monde.
Je leur ai ensuite parlé de l'épidemie de tuberculose au fisher village sans avoir beaucoup plus d'informations que celles que j'ai lu dans ce forum.
Suite à cela, il m'ont répondu qu'il y avait deux réponses possibles et cumulables de leur part. La première est de mettre en relation javva et des personnes de MDM qui se trouvent sur HANOI. De là, ils pourraient voir si sur place, une action contre la tuberculose est déjà entreprise et si il est possible de s'y greffer.
La deuxième réponse conserne plutôt MDM en france et ils m'ont proposé de voir directement avec eux pour pourquoi pas envoyer des médicaments anti tuberculeux ou des vaccins BCG depuis la france.
Vous l'avez donc compris, la première réponse serait plutôt dans l'urgence de la situation actuelle, alors que la seconde serait plutôt à plus long terme.
Ce qu'ils m'ont expliqué est que dans tous les cas et surtout consernant MDM en france, il faut absolument leur fournir un papier, mail, lettre, n'importe quoi qui relate la situation sur place, comme par exemple, une lettre d'un médecin qui expliquerait tout ça. C'est indispensable car sans ça, ils ne peuvent rien débloquer. C'est là où pierre va intervenir une fois de plus en essayant de se procurer un tel papier.Je ne sais pas comment joindre pierre pour lui demander ça, donc est ce que quelqu'un peut le faire à ma place?
Merci de mettre dans ce forum vos réactions, ainsi que toutes les infos sur l'épidemie de tuberculose au fisher village.
Merci d'avance.
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty06.09.05 19:23

Pierre, en français... a écrit:
Bonjour à tous !

Quoi de neuf en France ?

Ici, nous venons de terminer notre second chantiers, un peu le bordel au
niveau du travail mais tout c'est bien passé entre les volontaires même un
peu trop (j'attends le premier bébé international dans 9 mois)...

J'ai eu aussi quelques problèmes avec des "stagiaires" voulant faire du
tourisme pimenté à l'humanitaire (cela fait plus de trucs a raconter aux
copains au retour)...
Ex:
Je veux aider JAVVA pendant 3 mois....
ok, le projet tuberculose ? ....
oui, oui, c'est mon rêve !
Trois semaines après,un vendredi soir, après une ballade visite organisée
par les volontaires vietnamiens et avant un voyage (payé à l'avance) à Mai
Chau : "Oh, à propos, j'arrête une ONG plus importante m'a proposé un
stage... Tu me comprends j'espère, c'est mieux pour mon cv et en plus ils
offrent un billet pour Saigon "...
Conséquence: il n'y a plus personne pour s'occuper des 2 personnes malades
de la tuberculose...mais ça on s'en fout...

Enfin... c'est la vie...

Khanh est en Belgique pour l'instant où il termine son second chantiers
(après la France)... Il devrait rentrer le 18...

L'analyse des filtres n'a pas encore été faite.... cette semaine, promis....

Etes vous toujours intéressés par l'idée d'un instituteur pour les enfants
du Fisher village ?

Est ce que le problème de tuberculose vous intéresse ? Il serait intéressant
de voir ce qu'il serait médicalement possible de faire (vaccins,donations
pour des thérapies, dépistages, informations, etc...)

Vu que vous êtes tous étudiants, il pourrait peut être intéressant d'essayer
d'encourager les échanges universitaires entre le Vietnam et la France ?
Former des jeunes est, j'en suis persuadé, le meilleur moyen de développer
un pays...

Solidarités Jeunesses,notre partenaire français pour les chantiers
internationaux ,organise chaque année une mini préparation pour les
volontaires partant dans le sud mais il recherche des "témoins" pour venir
durant la formation. Est ce que l'un d'entre vous pourrait aller un soir à
cette formation pour témoigner de son experience au vietnam?

contact
Solidarités Jeunesses
10 rue du 8 mai 1945, 75010 Paris
Tel 01 55 26 88 77
Kristine : workcamp.south@solidaritesjeunesses.org
www.solidaritesjeunesses.org

Qu'en pensez vous ?

Pierre

Dernière édition par le 08.09.05 19:14, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty28.08.05 21:12

ETAI a écrit:
We will start our new university year on september, the 19th. So, if you are interested, we could meet our professor in Toulouse, to be informed about this problem, and maybe to have a simple solution..... But we are in France, and it is very difficult to find a solution.

But I propose two ideas:

1) Can you link us with medical students who work with you? With this relationship, maybe this students will be more motivated with helping population, and we will try to find solutions together about the Tuberculosis (TB) problem. We are only students, but we have professors...

2) If you want, we can reflect on making a programm of prevention in order to prevent TB from increasing. And you could go to Fisher Village to explain it.
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty28.08.05 21:10

Pierre a écrit:
hello everybody,

Andrea, our long term volunteer has decided tonight to leave us because she found something more interesting for her carrer and her future. I am happy for her and i hope she had good time with us and that we helped her integration here.
The problem she was working on the tuberculosis problems and now there is nobody to find a way to save the lifes of these people and i am not allow to work on that by UNDP (because we had a volunteer to do this work).
Who would like to work on this important problem ? It should be mainly to work with the team of doctors, to meet international/national organizations to get free medecine, to organize tuberculosis tests in the village.

I know that all of you are very busy but we can not let these people to die.

Pierre
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty25.08.05 2:22

ETAI a écrit:
Bad news, bad news...
I'm quite agree with you about not to give a new water filter immediatly. With my friends, we wil try to think about it.
I think the idea about the prevention with the children is very good. And for the moment, I propose the parents would have to pay the second water filter, for example, 2, or 5$. But they must understand filtration is for their health.
We will propose others ideas in september (everybody are at holiday...).

One water filter need to be rebuild (sand and DS3) because it has not been clean in the good way... because of us?
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty25.08.05 2:21

Pierre a écrit:
hello florent and others,

There is an unexcepted problem with the water filters: 3 famillies sold them... At the beginning they said that they were stolen but the children told us probably the real version: sold for 2 $.
I propose not to give them back immediately a new one because:
- first,they are responsible of their own health
- second, we don't have a lot of money and the tuberculosis problem is more important... 2 people are infected maybe 4...
- if we give them a new one, in two weeks they will send it again...

Last week, we toke the children to visit the technology institute of hanoi to explain them why it is not good to drink the water from the river... i hope they will explain it to their parents...

One water filter need to be rebuild (sand and DS3) because it has not been clean in the good way...

that's all for the bad news...

Pierre

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:23, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Florent write   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty23.08.05 11:35

ETAI a écrit:
Hello !

Ok for the teacher and the 100$. No problem. About the exchange, we will try to imagine a project, and in september, or october, we will send you it.

Florent

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:27, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Pierre write   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty23.08.05 11:34

Pierre a écrit:
Hello Florent

That could be very very great if you could support the idea of a teacher for the children of the fisher village. I think it is the best way to change their life.

About the 100 $, the analyse has not yet be done. I hope that we will have time to do it this week or next week. We are very very busy with the workcamp and the problems of tuberculosis. But don't worry, the money is still there and will be used for to do the water analyse.

About the exchange between french and fisher village children , how do you imagine that ? because they don't share the same language, then we need to find one way to help them to communicate... video ???

Pierre

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:27, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.08.05 17:12

ETAI a écrit:
Good morning every body !

Of course, we want to support the idea about the teacher.

However, is it possible to have an answer about the partnership between Javva Vietnam and Un ETAI pour le Vietnam? We will soon begin our work in september, and write new statuts ! So, we would like to know your opinion.

And, we would like to have the bill of the 100$ that we give you to analyse the water from waterfilter, in order to justify our spending... and especially the results.

I am very happy about your local. And the photos are very nice. Tomorrow, I will come to swim !
Are you agree about making exchanges betxeen children from Fisher village, and french chidren?

Good luck for the next workcamp, and see you soon !

Florent

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:26, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.08.05 17:12

Pierre a écrit:
Hello Florent !

We are still working on our project of javva vietnam.... now, we are trying to get the permission from the local authorities to organize our second workcamp... very exciting...

When you came you talked about the idea to pay the salary of a professional teacher. More and more, we think that this idea is probably the best.
If you want to support this idea, Do you think that you could find money to pay the salary of a teacher (between 500.000 VND and 1.000.000 VND /month) ?
How the education that receive the children is "help" them to read/write and to calculate.
We could imagine with a full time teacher (with the help of the vietnamese volunteers), to give a new challenge to the children: to get the primary school certificate.

At this time, it is only one idea...
But i think this idea could really change the future of these children and help them to leave the fisher village and to get a real job one day.

Pierre

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:25, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.08.05 17:11

Pierre a écrit:
Hello Florent

It could be great if someone of your organization could be member of our organization or if your organization could become an official partner of javva vietnam (something that we could write in our statuts).

We have to discuss about this idea this sunday together, but it seems good idea.

Thanks again for your help and for your VERY active help about the water filters. UNDP will never forget you Smile

Pierre

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:25, édité 1 fois
Florent
Président 2004-2005
Florent

MessageSujet: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty15.08.05 17:10

ETAI a écrit:
Hello everyboby!!!!!!

We thank you very much for this great experience!!!!
(sorry, I'm so bad in thanks (and in english!))

If it is possible, we would like to become an official partner of javva vietnam, and if you accept that, we will change ours statuts, and if you want, we will send one exemplair by internet.

and if it is possible, we would like to have a facture, or a paper which officialise the 100$ that we done for the analyse of the water after filtration, and the result and the figures. That will be put our mind at rest, and we will use it for having a support to be considered more seriously.

And, we had send an exemplair of our project, and we would like to have an answer where you tell us what do you think about.

I thank you very much for all, and I really hope to see you later !

Good luck for the following!!!!!

Florent

Dernière édition par le 25.08.05 2:24, édité 2 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les dernières news (en anglais)   Les dernières news (en anglais) Empty

Les dernières news (en anglais)
Page 1 sur 1